Time Management Infrographic – The 9 best time management tips for students
Chances are good that, at a certain point of your life, you’ve wondered if other people’s days are longer than yours. There is no such thing as having too much time. It seems like the more we do the more there is left to do and, because the clock never stops ticking, sometimes is difficult to keep up with it.
Even though technology improved our productivity, it also made our world faster and more demanding. It always seems like we aren’t reading enough, working enough, getting enough projects done and, on top of it, not paying enough attention to our personal life and relationships.
Thankfully, it is possible to manage time better and avoid wasting precious moments you could be spending on what really matters. So instead of studying a book about time management, we distilled the best tips into our time management infographic. Here are the 9 best time management tips to keep you on track in our time management infographic.
The official Uduni time management infographic:
- 1. Create a to-do list
- 2. Prioritize. Highlight the most important tasks.
- 3. Write a journal to understand how much you can do every day.
- 4. Schedule interruptions. Expect to be pulled away from what you are doing.
- 5. Ask for help! Don’t be afraid to delegate.
- 6. Use 30 minutes every morning to plan your day.
- 7. Say “no” more often. You can’t be everywhere at the same time.
- 8. Block distractions. Turn off your phone and stay from social media.
- 9. Don’t blow yourself off. Honor your own commitments.
Author: Regina Nogueira